O-Rings & Custom Molded Rubber Products
Products and Specialties
- Authorized Parco distributor
- Standard and metric sized O-rings in stock
- Custom sized O-rings with no tooling charges
- Parco mil-spec O-rings
- Custom rubber parts with low tooling charges
- Cord stock, backup rings and quad rings
- Special compounds and coatings
- OEM pricing, quantity discounts, large inventory and great service.
- Business-to-business sales only
- Standard sized O-rings are readily available in the following materials with a $20 per size minimum: Black Nitrile (Buna-N) 70 or 90, Brown or Black Viton 75, Black EPDM 70, Red Silicone 70, Black Neoprene 70, White PTFE and all Kalrez (No Return on Kalrez)
- Metric sized O-rings are readily available in the following materials with a $50 per size minimum: Black Nitrile (Buna-N) 70 and Black Viton 75 (No Return on Metrics)
- Standard sized Black Aflas 80 and Blue Fluorosilicone 70 O-rings are available in 0-5 weeks with a $50 per size minimum
- Teflon Encapsulated FEP/PFA Viton and Silicone O-rings are available in 0-4 weeks with a $50 per size minimum
- Mil-spec O-rings rings are available in 0-4 weeks with a $200 per size minimum
- Special material and custom durometer O-rings in standard sizes are available in 1-5 weeks with a $250 per size minimum
- Custom sized O-rings are available in 4-5 weeks with a $300 per size minimum
- Custom molded parts are available in 4-6 weeks with a $400 plus tooling minimum; a drawing or sample is required for a quotation.
O-Rings West, Inc.
2125 196th St. SW, Suite 114
Lynnwood, WA 98036 USA
||Phone 1-888-722-2602 425-967-5732|
Contact Us Now
Established in 1996, O-Rings West strives to be the most dependable supplier of O-rings and custom molded rubber products. We have thousands of active customers and a 98% on-time delivery record. We can make virtually any O-ring or molded rubber product to your specifications and you can rely upon our knowledgeable team of experts. All of our products are RoHS-compliant. Full PPAP reports and JIT shipments are available.
We specialize in quick delivery on the following mil specs:
AMS3209, AMS3215, AMS3227, AMS3242, AMS3304, AMS7259, AMS7270, AMS7271, AMS7274, AMS7276, AMS7362 (MIL-R-7362), AMS-P-5315 (MIL-R-5315), AMS-P-5510 (MIL-G-5510) , AMS-P-83461, AMS-R-25988 (MIL-R-25988) Type 1 Class 1 Grade 60, AMS-R-25988 Type 1 Class 1 Grades 70 and 80, AMS-R-25988 Type 1 Class 3 Grade 75, AMS-R-6855 (MIL-R-6855) Class 2A Grade 60 , AMS-R-6855 Class 1, AMS-R-83248 (MIL-R-83248) Classes 1 and 2 Type 1, AMS-R-83485 (MIL-P-83485), MIL-G-21569 Class 1, MIL-G-22050 Grade 2, MIL-P-25732, MIL-P-82745, MIL-P-83461, MIL-PRF-1149 Types 1 and 2 Class 5, MIL-PRF-1149 Type 2 Class 1, MIL-R-3065 (see ASTM D 2000), MIL-R-6855 Grade 60, SAE J120 R1 Classes 1 and 2.
Our Satisfied Fortune 500 Customers
Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Akzo Nobel, Applied Materials, Autoliv, BAE Systems, Black & Decker, Boeing, BorgWarner, Boston Scientific, BP, Canon, Chevron, Clear Channel Communications, Corning, Delphi, Dow Chemical, DuPont, Eastman Kodak, Eaton, Exxon Mobil, General Electric, General Motors, GlaxoSmithKline, Goodrich, Halliburton, Hewlett-Packard, Honeywell International, ITT Industries, Johnson & Johnson, Lockheed Martin, L-3 Communications, Lubrizol, Medtronic, Michelin, Mitsubishi, Northrop Grumman, Novartis, Parker Hannifin, Pfizer, Phelps Dodge, PPG Industries, Raytheon, Royal Dutch/Shell Group, Sealed Air, Siemens, Solectron, Sonoco, Thales Group, 3M, TRW Automotive, Tyco International, Unisys, USG, Weyerhaeuser and Xerox.
O-Rings West's goal is to be recognized globally for quality, reliability and expertise in all aspects of our business. Our policy is to provide a management system and a working environment that emphasize predetermined quality objectives through continual enhancement of personnel capabilities and quality awareness. This system is based on continuous, permanent quality-system improvements to prevent defects, reduce waste, meet customer expectations and sustain profit.
It is also our intent to provide the highest quality products to our customers while complying with customers' contractual requirements, our company policies and procedures, and applicable safety, quality and environmental regulations. This policy applies to all O-Rings West personnel.
Standard O-Rings | Metric O-Rings | Groove Design | Rubber Materials | Fluid Compatibility
Buna O-Rings | Viton O-Rings | Silicone O-Rings | EPDM O-Rings | Kalrez O-Rings
Kalrez, Teflon and Viton are registered trademarks of DuPont. Aflas is a registered trademark of Asahi Glass.